First American Title is excited to announce that our new AttorneyFirst web portal is now available. The launch of AttorneyFirst affects our current FASTDoc users in that the FASTDoc site has been retired.
Please note the following regarding your FASTDoc user account and AttorneyFirst:
- The URL for AttorneyFirst is: attorneyfirst.firstam.com.
- Your FASTDoc user ID and password should work for AttorneyFirst. If it does not click Forgot Password? on the AttorneyFirst login page, enter your email address/user id and click reset password. A temporary password will be sent to you.
- All of your FASTDoc files have been transferred to the AttorneyFirst portal.
- Any broker, lender and service provider databases you've created have been transferred to AttorneyFirst.
- Currently your user account has limited access allowing you only to search for existing files, create new files and prepare closing documents... just like FASTDoc.
- There have been a few enhancements regarding entering data to prepare closing documents. There is a video named Enter Document Data on the Tools tile within AttorneyFirst that highlights some of the enhancements.
- Contact your First American sales representative to schedule training on AttorneyFirst's other functions like ordering title, retrieving documents and completing the submitting the examiner worksheet on-line.
- Once you are trained Technical Support will grant your account full user access.